By accepting that I understand this disclaimer I represent that I have full legal rights to contract and I am Mark Benot (without legal disability). I have read the disclaimer and I agree that I fully understand its legal meaning, or that I have sought the advise of an attorney and he/she has explained the legal meaning to me, or I have waived the right to seek the advise of an attorney as I fully understand the legal meaning of this disclaimer:
The International Driver’s Document (“IDD”) of IDL CENTER,LLC. is a non-governmental document and does not substitute any state-issued driver’s license or photo ID. This supplementary document simply acts as a translation and digital storage of your valid national driver’s license. This document is not useful without a valid driving permit. The IDD can not be used to verify your identity and does not give permission to drive legally in the USA or any other country. This translation is not to be confused with the International Driving Permit of AAA or other domestic / international automobile associations authorized to issue the IDP.
The information contained within this website is protected under the Article of the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution and is not intended to contain legal advise. The primary function of this website is for educational purposes only and nothing within should be construed as legal advice. Prior to using or applying any of the information in this website you should seek the advice of attorney in your state. You are hereby given notice and grace that you are fully responsible for all of your actions and IDL CENTER, LLC. makes no representations, guarantees, warrantees, implied or otherwise, as it relates to the information and material herein.
IDL CENTER, LLC. maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and or communication. Please feel free to browse the site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without IDL CENTER, LLC.’s express written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and IDL CENTER, LLC. are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of IDL CENTER, LLC. and IDL CENTER, LLC. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with IDL CENTER, LLC.
2. While IDL CENTER, LLC. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, IDL CENTER, LLC. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. IDL CENTER, LLC. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither IDL CENTER, LLC. nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. IDL CENTER, LLC. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by IDL CENTER, LLC. or his affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, IDL CENTER, LLC. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, IDL CENTER, LLC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of IDL CENTER, LLC. and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of IDL CENTER, LLC. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that IDL CENTER, LLC. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. IDL CENTER, LLC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although IDL CENTER, LLC. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, IDL CENTER, LLC. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. IDL CENTER, LLC. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing IDL CENTER, LLC. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
10. IDL CENTER, LLC. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.